During March 7′s episode of the Buzz, Ruffa Gutierrez walked out of the show after Kris Aquino’s comments regarding Ruffa’s transfer to another network. According to Ruffa’s mother, Annabelle Rama, Ruffa was deeply hurt by Kris’ comments and was crying in her dressing room. Annabelle then told Ruffa to leave the show and even went on to be interviewed by rival network, GMA’s Showbiz central. Annabelle also urged the public not to vote for Noynoy Aquino. At this point, you might just wonder what their ulterior motives are and how much were they paid to pull off this stunt. While I do agree that sometimes Kris butts in while Ruffa talks, Annabelle should not have dragged Noynoy into the issue.
- stardoll cheats on Mafia wars bangkok, what shall i choose, Yakuza or Triad?
- lighted z scale cars on What are the best weapons vehicles armor in mafia wars and where to find them
- event ticket comparisons on How to play starcraft 2 skirmish mode
- revivogen hair growth reviews on How to play starcraft 2 skirmish mode
- Fret on Anne Curtis Asap Tanga Outfit explained, no penalty